This is THE most complete & stable ichimoku versions for NinjaTrader 8. It comes with a full set of 5 plots: the price-following Tenkan Sen & Kijun Sen, the leading Senkou Span A & Senkou Span B, the lagging Chikou Span. Future segments of Senkou Span A and Senkou Span B are very valuable because they can provide great prediction.
You can choose to plot arrows for up to 5 different standard signals based on the Ichimoku Cloud plots.
- Display a full set of 5 ichimoku plots, including future segments
- Set color for clouds for uptrends & downtrends, including future clouds
- Allow quick on/off switch without reloading chart; turn off price markers.
- Be NinjaScipt ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination.
- Provide NinjaScript plots for future Senkou Span A & Senkou Span B.
The Ichimoku Cloud, also known as Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, is a versatile indicator that defines support and resistance, identifies trend direction, gauges momentum and provides trading signals. Ichimoku Kinko Hyo translates into “one look equilibrium chart”. With one look, chartists can identify the trend and look for potential signals within that trend. The indicator was developed by Goichi Hosoda, a journalist, and published in his 1969 book. Even though the Ichimoku Cloud may seem complicated when viewed on the price chart, it is really a straight forward indicator that is very usable. It was, after all, created by a journalist, not a rocket scientist! Moreover, the concepts are easy to understand and the signals are well-defined.