Enhanced Chart Trader
The Enhanced Chart Trader was designed to eliminate complexity and stress involved with entering trades and managing positions. Take the Product Quiz to help identify the perfect configuration for you, or scroll down to learn more.
We offer a wide variety of Enhanced Chart Trader solutions depending on your trading style and individual needs. Select from our options below to get a view of our product features.
The Basic Chart Trader Tools is the most affordable way to get started with our Enhanced Chart Trader products! This product replaces the standard NinjaTrader Chart Trader and improves upon it in many ways.
Modules are built for more specialized trading needs. Each module includes the Basic Chart Trader Tools! We currently offer six different modules. Purchase multiple modules to create your perfect setup!
The Essential Chart Trader Tools includes the Basic Chart Trader Tools and more! We improved the ability to utilize ATM Strategy features, and added position sizing. This is the best Chart Trader across any platform!
The Professional Chart Trader Tools includes all Enhanced Chart Trader products. Save by purchasing this bundle, and immediately get access to everything – the Essential Chart Trader Tools and all modules!
Basic Chart Trader Tools
All Enhanced Chart Trader products include the following features. Click through the different features for a quick demo!
- Order display includes relevant information such as contract size and distance to target/stop loss.
- Track your trade’s P/L by switching between ticks, points or dollar amount all on the order display.
- Easily manage your trade by clicking and dragging your target or stop orders.
- Combine or split stop orders to move them quickly and with ease.
- Attach your stop or target order to any NinjaTrader Indicator in one click.
- Increase or decrease your order’s offset by ticks. This allows you to front run or be more conservative with your orders.
- Track or Trail mode, allowing your attached order to move with the selected indicator.
- Clear Tracking button allows you to quickly unattached your order from the selected indicator.
- Profit/Loss can be hidden or shown in ticks, points or dollar amount.
- View daily Profit/Loss with or without commissions.
- Quickly view your price entry point.
- Improved order execution display, easily view your entries and exits.
Essential Chart Trader Tools
The Essential Chart Trader Tools includes all Basic Chart Trader Tools features along with those found below. Click through the different features for a quick demo!
- Automatically adjust entry order size based on risk in the selected ATM Strategy.
- Select your desired risk by entering a dollar amount or percentage of total account.
- Video example shows account position sizing based on a # tick target and # tick stop loss ATM Strategy.
- Get a quick look at your ATM strategy on your chart before placing a trade.
- Configure the display time for your orders in the indicator settings.
Professional Chart Trader Tools
The Professional Chart Trader Tools includes the Basic Tools, Essential Tools and all modules. Save by purchasing the bundle, and get immediate access to all Enhanced Chart Trader products.
Easily enable/disable features from all packages and modules to create the ultimate Chart Trader setup!
Bracket Entry Orders
The Bracket Entry Orders Module enables one click placement of Stop or Stop Limit orders. This allows you to enter the market as it moves quickly in either direction. This module is perfect for trading news events and volatile markets, allowing you to catch quick moves.
- The “Bracket” button gets the last traded price, and then initiates a Buy order above the market and a Sell order below the market simultaneously.
- Ability to switch order type to LMT (Limit), Market If Touched (MIT), SLM (Stop Limit) or STP (Stop Market).
- Easily adjust the tick offset while your order is placed.
- When using Minute or Second bars, with a ‘Close’ Trigger Mode selected, the bracket can be placed a set number of seconds before the bar closes.
- This feature is essential for trading news events to get the orders placed before a spike occurs.
- Ability to change price basis depending on where you want the order placed.
- Last price basis places orders on the last traded price with selected offset.
- High/Low price basis places orders on the high and low of the current bar with selected offset.
- Easily adjust the number of ticks to offset the Stop Limit order trigger.
- A negative number is supported, resulting in a Simulated Stop Order type, which is unique to NinjaTrader.
We offer three high level packages and six individual modules to meet your specific needs. Modules do not require the purchase of a package. Hover over the various features below for a short description.