Get started with the Enhanced Chart Trader by purchasing the Basic Chart Trader Tools! This product replaces and improves upon the standard NinjaTrader Chart Trader. The Basic Chart Trader Tools is included with any of the following products – add additional features by purchasing one of these products instead:
- Essential Chart Trader Tools
- Close Bar Entry Orders
- Iceberg Entry Orders
- Time Sliced Entry Orders
- Bracket Entry Orders
- Signal Entry Orders
- Advanced Stop Loss Management
Free Edition Of NinjaTrader –
The Basic Chart Trader Tools allows entries to be submitted with exit orders using the Free Edition of NinjaTrader! Entry orders can be submitted using the Market, Limit, or Click buttons in the Enhanced Chart Trader. When any of these orders are filled, Stop loss (SL) and Profit (PT) orders will be submitted, with a quantity matching the entry order quantity. These exit orders are One Cancels Other (OCO) and the number of ticks can be customized using the controls below the Main Account selection. If multiple entry orders are submitted, each set of exit orders is identified with a unique number, so trades are clearly separated.
We recommend purchasing NinjaTrader for access to Trader + premium features for building ATM Strategies. However, the Basic Chart Trader Tools includes simple automatic exit orders while using the Free Edition of NinjaTrader.
Trade Management –
- Order display includes relevant information such as contract size and distance to target/stop loss.
- Track your trade’s P/L by switching between ticks, points or dollar amount all on the order display.
- Easily manage your trade by clicking and dragging your target or stop orders.
- Combine or split stop orders to move them quickly and with ease.
Breakeven button –
- optionally add this in two places – 1. in the Chart window with the entry line display and 2. in the control panel area as a button.
Attach to Indicator –
We improved the Attach to Indicator functionality making it easier to quickly attach orders to indicator plots. You must have Lease or Own NinjaTrader to have the Trader + premium features for this to work in the Basic Chart Trader Tools.
- Attach your stop or target order to any NinjaTrader Indicator in one click.
- Increase or decrease your order’s offset by ticks. This allows you to front run or be more conservative with your orders.
- Track or Trail mode, allowing your attached order to move with the selected indicator.
- Clear Tracking button allows you to quickly unattached your order from the selected indicator.
Click Entry Buttons –
- Click and drag orders onto your chart. Eliminate the clutter of right clicking and using a menu.
- Switch between Limit (LMT), Market if Touched (MIT), Stop Market (STP) and Stop Limit (SLM) orders with a customizable tick offset.
P/L Display –
- Profit/Loss can be hidden or shown in ticks, points or dollar amount.
- View daily profit/loss with or without commissions.
Order Entry Buttons –
- Create customizable limit entry or Market if Touched (MIT) buttons to enter the market exactly where you want.
- Easily change the button’s tick offset in the indicator property settings.
Additional Features –
- Bar Counter – be ready for a bar to close with a universal counter that automatically adjusts based on the bar type of the chart window.
- Last Price Display – highlight the last traded price in real time.
- Reverse Button allows for trades to be closed and a new trade to be opened in the opposite direction.
- Order Panel Background Color: Customize the panel background for both live and sim accounts.
- Bid/Ask Spread can be hidden or displayed.
All sales are final and non-refundable. If you have any questions please contact us before completing a purchase. Product licenses can only be used on the purchaser’s computer/computers. Extra product licenses cannot be given away for free or resold. All purchases include a lifetime license with future upgrades for free. Our goal is to continually improve all of our products in performance, compatibility, and new features!
Refund and Sales Policy
All sales are final and non-refundable. If you have any questions please contact us before completing a purchase.
Product licenses can only be used on the purchaser’s computer/computers. Extra product licenses cannot be given away for free or resold. All purchases include a lifetime license with future upgrades for free. Our goal is to continually improve all of our products in performance, compatibility, and new features!