Get started with the Enhanced Chart Trader by purchasing the Basic Chart Trader Tools! This product replaces and improves upon the standard NinjaTrader Chart Trader. The Basic Chart Trader Tools is included with any of the following products – add additional features by purchasing one of these products instead:
- Essential Chart Trader Tools – position sizing, one click entry, and other features.
- Close Bar Entry Orders – various options for entering on the bar close.
- Signal Entry Orders – configure signal integrations for entering on the bar close.
- Price Based Entry Orders – trailing stop and stop limit orders at known close of various Renko bar types.
- Order Flow Entry Orders – Stacked imbalance, block trades, and washout signal trade entries.
- Bracket Entry Orders – long and short entry orders placed at the same time, immediately or on bar close.
- Advanced Exit Orders Management – boost the ATM Strategy with initial exit options and trailing stops.
- Limit If Touched Orders – adds the Limit If Touched order type for hiding Limit entry orders.
- Iceberg Entry Orders – conceal large entries into smaller order quantities, triggering based on fill events.
- Time Sliced Entry Orders – conceal large entries into smaller order quantities, triggering based on a timer.
Trade Management –
- Order display includes relevant information such as contract size and distance to target/stop loss.
- Track your trade’s P/L by switching between ticks, points or dollar amount all on the order display.
- Easily manage your trade by clicking and dragging your target or stop orders.
- Combine or split stop orders to move them quickly and with ease.
Breakeven button –
- optionally add this in two places – 1. in the Chart window with the entry line display and 2. in the control panel area as a button.
Attach to Indicator –
We improved the Attach to Indicator functionality making it easier to quickly attach orders to indicator plots.
- Attach your stop or target order to any NinjaTrader indicator in one click.
- Increase or decrease your order’s offset by ticks. This allows you to front run or be more conservative with your orders.
- Track or Trail mode, allowing your attached order to move with the selected indicator.
- Clear Tracking button allows you to quickly unattached your order from the selected indicator.
Click Entry Buttons –
- Click and drag orders onto your chart. Eliminate the clutter of right clicking and using a menu.
- Switch between Limit (LMT), Market if Touched (MIT), Stop Market (STP) and Stop Limit (SLM) orders with a customizable tick offset.
Profit & Loss Display –
- Profit/Loss can be hidden or shown in ticks, points or dollar amount.
- View daily profit/loss with or without commissions.
- NEW – view profit or loss for each instrument separately.
Limit Order Entry Buttons –
- Create customizable limit entry or Market if Touched (MIT) buttons to enter the market exactly where you want.
- Easily change the button’s tick offset in the indicator property settings.
Additional Features –
- Bar Counter – be ready for a bar to close with a universal counter that automatically adjusts based on the bar type of the chart window.
- Last Price Display – highlight the last traded price in real time.
- Reverse – Button allows for trades to be closed and a new trade to be opened in the opposite direction.
- Order Panel Background Color – customize the panel background for both live and sim accounts.
- Bid/Ask Spread – can be hidden or displayed.
NinjaTrader Trade Copier
All sales are final and non-refundable. If you have any questions please contact us before completing a purchase. Product licenses can only be used on the purchaser’s computer/computers. Extra product licenses cannot be given away for free or resold. All purchases include a lifetime license with future upgrades for free. Our goal is to continually improve all of our products in performance, compatibility, and new features!
Refund and Sales Policy
All sales are final and non-refundable. If you have any questions please contact us before completing a purchase.
Product licenses can only be used on the purchaser’s computer/computers. Extra product licenses cannot be given away for free or resold. All purchases include a lifetime license with future upgrades for free. Our goal is to continually improve all of our products in performance, compatibility, and new features!