The Key Levels Confluence Indicator calculates daily levels such as the Open, High, Low and Close (OHLC) of past days, Fibonacci Levels, Whole Numbers, Current Day Levels, and Pivots. These levels combine into potential support and resistance zones. Check out the video below for more information!
“Little follow up after using the confluence key level indicator for the past 3-4 days. I just really love it, this is exactly what I was missing for sup/res/high/low of past x days. This is really powerful and so customizable. Great work !”
– Niko Riko
View more reviews here!
Additional information on the Key Levels and Zone formation can be found below.
- Daily High / Low Levels – View the high/low of yesterday’s market, or increase the number of look back days to view even further back.
- Daily Open / Close Levels – View the open/close of yesterday’s market, or increase the number of look back days to view even further back.
- See daily Fibonacci expansion levels, configurable to look back a certain number of days.
- Select from Regular, Jackson, and Camarilla calculations, configurable to look back a certain number of days.
Whole Number Levels:
- Whole number price levels are plotted and can be configured to specific increments.
Current Day Levels:
- Auto adjusting levels marking daily high, low and middle prices.
- Current Day levels start plotting at one half hour following the market open, and replot at different times based on the specific chart instrument.
- Zones are formed when multiple Key Levels are within a set minimum or maximum distance from each other.
- These parameters can be manually configured or automatically set based off yesterday’s range.
This product is included in the Support And Resistance Suite – two support and resistance indicators and two signal indicators at one discounted price! This combination results in a powerful trading system. Learn More