In order to be successful, traders depend heavily on the reliability of their brokers. NinjaTrader Brokerage is a global online financial trading platform and multi-asset broker. NinjaTrader Brokerage has expanded to offer its retail investor clients Forex trading, Stocks, ETFs, Funds, Bonds, Options, Futures, and CFDs.
There are several areas to consider when determining if brokers and their services are high quality. Here are some of the attributes new and experienced traders should evaluate when considering a new brokerage.
- Excellent user-friendly web-based and mobile trading platform
- Low fees compared to other brokerages
- Excellent customer service with knowledgeable representatives
- Training and educational tools that fit the needs of traders of different levels
- Lower minimum deposit to open an account
- Simple account opening process
Ratings for NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader platform: With the rollout of NinjaTrader 8, over 500 modifications and upgrades were made after considering the feedback from their customers. There is a slight learning curve for newbies, but traders will be pleased with the ability to make trades directly from the chart. Traders can customize the tools and options to fit their needs. There is also a mobile version that is now available.
The capabilities of your platform version will depend on which license you choose:
- The free license gives you access to the core functions only. These include advanced charting, market analysis, and simulated trading.
- A leased license lets you set up backtesting, automated trading, automatic protective stop loss, profit target orders (ATM Strategies), and several other options and features.
- Lifetime/Own license provides access to Order Flow + features that can help you pinpoint buying and selling pressure to verify which direction the market is moving.
Opening an account: Opening an account with NinjaTrader is completed entirely online with no paperwork required. A low minimum deposit requirement of $400 makes it an excellent selection for newer traders.
Trading Fees: NinjaTrader has low trading fees. For example, the fees for futures are amongst the lowest when compared to its competitors. However, they do have higher than average withdrawal and inactivity fees.
Education and training materials: NinjaTrader provides excellent training materials and resources. New clients can open a demo account and get access to all of the educational videos before trading live.
Customer support: Ninja Trader has good customer support. An independent firm tested their phone support, and calls were answered and addressed in less than ten minutes. The support team members answered all questions and successfully handled all issues over the phone. The firm found that the email support was not as reliable as reply times varied greatly.
tNinjaTrader has invested huge amounts of resources, ensuring that beginners and experienced investors have all the tools they need. Their website is high-tech with the best design among brokerage houses, yet it’s easy to use even for someone just starting. The trading on the website is very intuitive, and most users learn it in no time. Their low $400 minimum deposit requirement makes NinjaTrader a great broker for new and experienced investors. Once you have downloaded the NinjaTrader platform, come back to Affordable Indicators for the most extensive selection of high-quality NinjaTrader indicators on the market.